Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Easy Does It...




So far so good in this new year.

I think the BEST thing that's happened is that yesterday I got a RAISE on my paycheck - I was not supposed to get that raise until February 5, 2008. I guess they are going to keep me. They still haven't put my name on the phone list, though. Don't think I'm bringing THAT to anyone's attention. I might be a little loopy sometimes, but I ain't stupid! >;-)

I'm also trying to get myself in order. I don't want to say I'm "getting my shit together", cuz we ALL know THAT'LLNEVAHAPPEN - but I am trying to bring some kind of organization to my life. Little baby steps - so far, so good.

And I've been having the very weird and very vivid dreams again. The ones that make you wake up and say to yourself, "What the Fu...????" I mean really - I ain't gonna go into details, because I don't wanna be committed. They're THAT freaky.

And a couple of my very close friends are off to a rough start this year. :( If you could please pray, send positive vibes, work a spell for them - whatever it is that you do, I'd really appreciate it. These folks are very special to me and they need all of the love and support they can get right now. Thanks.

I'll holla when I can - or when it's warranted! ;-)

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, January 06, 2008 , Blogger none said...

Congrats on the raise and hell yeah stay off that phone list.

 
At 7:22 PM, January 07, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No shit, huh?

I haven't said one word to anyone. Of course it would probably be my luck that I'm not on there because they don't think I am IMPORTANT enough. LOL.

The bigger question here is DO I CARE??? :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home