Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, January 07, 2008

Spooky, Come Home!


I'm so sad today.
My Kitty Boy is missing. He hasn't been seen since 1/3/08. He's ultimately an inside cat, with the exception of going out and surveying his domain. The neighbors haven't seen him or our outside kitty, Tigger, in days.
I told a friend today that I can only hope that he's safe inside some one's warm house, dining on tuna packed in oil...but my gut tells me otherwise {:-(
If you could please say a prayer, send a positive vibe, work a spell or whatever it is that you do, for Spooky's safe return to us, I would be grateful. The girls are upset too. I hate to see them crying & being so upset. I feel helpless.
I'll post updates as I can.
Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, January 07, 2008 , Blogger none said...

You try the animal shelter yet? Hope you find them soon.

 
At 7:20 PM, January 07, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Hammer, we did. As you can see, Spooky is collared with his name and our phone number.

They said they haven't picked up any cats DEAD OR ALIVE matching Spook's or Tigger's description.

Thanks for thinking of us.

My Mom says I should just go adopt a new kitty. No new kitty will replace Spooky, and I am not ready to give up looking just yet. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home