Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, January 20, 2008

What I Would Do If I Had A Credit Card.....

Me and my daughters would be HERE this weekend.

Pop a Xanax, down a couple of beers...it'd all be good. ;-)

3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, January 21, 2008 , Blogger Nicki said...

Um, aren't Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus the same person? And if so, isn't it a little poor in judgement to be encouraging multiple personalities to today's youth?

 
At 7:08 AM, January 25, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Yeah it is - but you have to admit that she's a more positive role model than Jamie Lynn Spears.

 
At 7:50 PM, January 26, 2008 , Blogger Nicki said...

True dat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home