Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Come on get up, get down with the sickness...

I have been busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest since the 2nd.

And if I haven't been busy, I've been sick.

I got over the creepin' crud I had between 2/4-8th. And now we've been on a 3-person-cycle at work where 3 people are out every day and we all have to scatter and try to cover their work and make the ends meet so there's not a German Uprising amongst the administration.

I love my job, but sometimes I love it less than I did the day before. Certain people were on vacation last week and it was SO nice and quiet and there wasn't that NEED to have THE LAST WORD on everything floating in the air.

Valentine's Day was a bust. We'd decided not to exchange gifts, although I NEVER said cards were out of the question and so I got him a card and in return all I got was bitched out. Ralph's been in a bad mood lately and I don't know why? I mean I'm far from the perfect wife, but I haven't done anything differently lately that I have or haven't done the same way for 13+ years and it's just like walking on eggshells around here. And God forbid he open up and tell me what's bothering him. After all, I'm ONLY his WIFE. I try to ignore him, but sometimes he makes it hard. He finds that button and LEANS on the muther fucker. * sigh * :(

The kids are good...Mom had taken them to get haircuts last weekend, and whomever cut Kaylin's hair did an absolute WHACK JOB on it and now I have to spend so much time in the AM doing her hair. NOT WHAT EITHER OF US WANTED. I really hate my haircut, now, too. It's rather unflattering and I am unsure what to do about it. I am nervous about gettting it "fixed" by someone else. I never know what to expect when my head gets next to a pair of scissors. I wish it was all one length and long enough for a pony tail. No worries when it's up-do-able. Actually, I wish my Mom was still able to cut my hair. It looked GORGEOUS for 32 years. :(

My baby girl turns 10 next weekend. Let the games begin - she's a TWEEN now. We've bought a buncha stuff, but I am still not sure what we're going to do about a party? I don't know if the weather will be permissable, so I don't want to send out invites for the park thing. I can't afford the Freedom Station party and I don't know what she wants yet. I guess I'll have to talk to her this week and see. Either way, she's getting the Hannah Montana birthday cake. I just wish I had the money to throw the big party she wants. I never got to have birthday parties as a kid, so I know how important this is to their fragile little psyches. Hopefulyl it will all go off without any hitches.

Other than that, I got nothing. Since I started the Synthroid, I'm feeling better. Normal, if you will, whatever THAT is. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

But don't hold your breath.

Hopefully there will be something blog-worthy soon. I really feel like I am letting my readers down. I think of all of this stuff to write about...politics, world issues, things like that and then I lose all my steam about it. And just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't have an opinion. Because I do. There's just never enough time for me to get 'er done on top of all of the other things I HAVE to do in a day. Blogging is a frivilous waste of time that I love. The rest of my life isn't.

Take care and I hope everyone has a gr8 week! :o) Sorry if there's grammitcal errors - Blogger's spell check seems to be down.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, February 17, 2008 , Blogger Nicki said...

Need pics of hairz, plz.

 
At 11:22 AM, February 23, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

I'm workin' on it.

It has grown out enough in 3 weeks that I can make the little pony-knot thing on the back of my head. :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home