Thursday, February 14, 2008
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- ME ME ME ME!!!!!!
- This Week Brought To You By HADES!
- Happy B-Day to My Jell-O!
- The End of The Week Never Looked SO Good....
- Happy MLK Day!
- What I Would Do If I Had A Credit Card.....
- The Things We Do For The Ones We Love....
- Thank Goodness!
- Spooky, Come Home!
- Easy Does It...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home