Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

If They Make It - I WILL Buy It!




You know...I was reminiscing last night about things they don't make any more.

I miss Flojos. The ORIGINAL ones. I also miss Napa Valley Mud Soap from Avon - and the Planet Spa Dead Sea Mineral body wash.

I also miss Home Interior's Pear Tart candles - which I found out have been RETIRED. The eBay prices are unreal. I also miss Glade's Sugraplum Dream scented stuff they used to put out at Christmas. (Which is obsolete now - I can't even find a photo online!!!) And as far as I'm concerned, Glade can distribute "Glistening Snow" year-round. It's such a divine fragrance!

I also miss the ORANGE can of Aqua Net (sorry all I could find online was the purple can!) ...that was THE BEST and THE CHEAPEST hairspray you could get for your money. Screw this $5 a can stuff I buy now!!!

I miss Aziza cosmetics. They were DA BOMB 20 years ago. They made colors I LOVED! And Ralph's Lauren's Tuxedo was the first designer fragrance I fell in love with almost 30 years ago!

I miss Toffifay, too, but if I dig deep enough, I can find it in certain places. And WHY can't I find Cactus Cooler anywhere anymore???

It's times like these I get cranky. If I could afford it, I swear I would start a company specializing in retired/hard-to-find items!!!

What do you miss most that you wish they still made?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home