SAME OL' SITUATION
Got my tix today to see these guys:
Which is something I've wanted for...oh....say about 20 years now. When you grew up in the time of hair metal with strict parents, well, you just didn't get to go to that many concerts. And it's probably my parents' vigilance that kept me from becoming a teen-aged mother. LOL.
So I was browsing some more concerts and THESE guys are coming to Phoenix:
OH LAWDY!!!! CRUE-FEST 2008 with BUCK CHERRY (*Slurp!* Josh!) and SIXX:AM (*Slurp!* Nikki --AND Vince - you know I love my blond boys!!!!), TRAPT and PAPA ROACH. ZOMG!
I was all set to buy these tickets, had primo Nikki-side ones picked out, the $190 price on the screen didn't sway me at all....then something washed over me. I deleted everything. I am not sure why??? Bad feeling?? I think I'll go look again.
I've seen Motley 4+ times now - once with the original line up back in 2006 when they toured with Aerosmith. And although I love seeing everyone live EXCEPT Vince, I just couldn't bring myself to hit that "ACCEPT" button. Oy. I have someone to go with. That's not it. I've got the money - we got our tax refund Friday. I am even willing to tolerate those horribly uncomfortable seats for 5 hours. I don't know why my inner Metal Goddess is holding me back!!??? I'ma hafta smack that bitch!!!!!!
Oh what the hell - you only live once - and if I die before July 31st, Ralph can sell them on eBay for a nice chunk of change....or take his new GF, provided she likes "that kind of music".
Much love to those....
***UPDATE: I didn't waste any time. I went back to LiveNation.com and got the tix on Nikki's side. Trish was so fucking pysched when I called her and told her. I can't wait to see Buck Cherry and Papa Roach in concert either!!!!! This summer is going to RAWK!!!!!!!!! \m/>.<\m/






3 Comments:
Poison is kick ass in concert. Crue would be good, too, if Vince could remember the words to the songs and act like he wants to be there.
Yeah that's why I said what I said...that's how I felt the last 2 times I saw them. He just mumbled through most of the songs and seemed like he had other things (*COUGH*-insert vice here-*COUGH*) on his mind. :o( Which is sad, because if EVERY NIGHT were in front of a camera, he'd be putting on a helluva show!!!!!
I'm really more interested in seeing SIXX:AM and BUCK CHERRY this time around...you know how I got it for Nikki! ROWR!
I've also got a HELLACIOUS crush on Josh Todd...you know, Nicki - that whole BAD BOY thing >:-)~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home