Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Don't Know If I Can Make It?

Six. More. Grueling. Torturous. Days.

And then what happens at the end of 6 days you ask?

I get a new Dr...and I am hoping for answers and meaning. Not just a fucking prescription filled out for Oxycontin. Some how, I am sure that's what will happen. I am really sick of getting the run around.

I am in so much pain. I cannot deal with this. My hips, my back, my shoulder and neck...you just have no idea. I NEVER thought I would EVER live like this. I am missing taking my daughters to the carnival today because I can barely move. I hate that this is interfering with my life. It’s not fair. I get health insurance and then I get worse. Isn’t that the story of MY life???

I ain’t go much today, but I did get this in an e-mail from a friend and thought I would share it with you.

Much love to those,
Jodi

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT....

A group of frogs were traveling through the woods,
and two of themfell into a deep pit.
When the other frogs saw how deep the pit was,
they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead.
Thetwo frogs ignored the comments and
tried to jump up out of the pitwith all their might.
The other frogs kept telling them to stop,
that they were as good as dead.
Finally, one of the frogs took
heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up.
He fell downand died.
The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could.
Once again,the crowd of frogs yelled at him
to stop the pain and just die.
Hejumped even harder and finally made it out.
When he got out, theother frogs said, "Did you not hear us?"
The frog explained to them that he was deaf.
He thought they were encouraging him theentire time.
There is power of life and death in the tongue.
An encouragingword to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day.
A destructive word to someone who is down can be what it takesto kill them.Be careful of what you say.
Speak life to those who cross your path.
The power of words... it is sometimes hard to understandthat an encouraging word can go such a long way. Anyone can speakwords that tend to rob another of the spirit to continue indifficult times. Special is the individual who will take the time to encourage another.
To my Special Friends: PLEASE refrain from the frog leg jokes!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home