Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beauje's On His Way!

Beau is growing like a weed. I think Ralph puts "Miracle Grow" in his water when I am not looking. He's about 16-18 pounds now.

He also stands as tall as Kasey now...he's her "Brother From Another Mother"....he LOVES to pester the shit out of her (can't you tell by the look on her face??) - as ALL little brothers like to do to their bigger sisters! :o)

2 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, June 22, 2008 , Blogger Raven said...

He's a cutie. :)

Congrats on the new car.

Check your email.

*hugs*

 
At 7:22 PM, June 22, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Got the link - thanks, Hon.

Beauje is SUCH a joy to have around. People are telling me that I have too many animals now, but there's enough love in my heart for all of them! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home