Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Like A Heatwave....

Fuck, it's HOT.

It was 110F in Yuma (my home town) yesterday and we topped out at 89F here. There's a heat warning for most of the Southwestern part of Arizona today.

As you can see, today we're into the 90s. Ug. >:-/ It's way too early for this shit.

If you don't hear from me, it's probably because I'm layin' low somewhere tryin' to stay cool. I am SO CRANKY in the heat. I can't stand it. I moved HERE to get away from the Yuma heat. Looks like it's following me.

I HATE summer.

4 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, May 19, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

quotin' a Bon Jovi song....

"....99 in the shade...."

:-)

And hon, it's not summer yet! Next month!!

Kisses.

 
At 1:00 PM, May 21, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send some over - I'm still in winter pyjamas

 
At 7:34 PM, May 22, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like 45 degrees here, we're getting a frost warning for tonight. LMAO. Ain't you jealous??

 
At 11:36 AM, June 14, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

TLC - you can HAVE it. I'm an Arizona native and 35 years of this shit is ENOUGH!!!!

ROBIN - Just for the record, summer in ARIZONA goes from MAY - SEPTEMBER. It's a horrible season that gobbles up the last half of Spring and pushes back the beginning of Fall. *sigh* But alas...it's my HOME.

JULIE - Yes - I'm jealous - I ADMIT it. It was almost 100F yesterday (6/13/08)... :-( Oy vey.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home