Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

You Get What You Give....



I have waited for this day for over a year.

I KNEW it was coming - it was just a matter of time!

I found out today that PAT - of "Fat & Ham" fame @ my old job - GOT FIRED.

All Ralph was told was that he was "let go".

The future of that downtown hotel is up in the air now.

They can't say I didn't warn them!

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, July 14, 2008 , Blogger none said...

I love it when people get what's coming to them.

I wish I could have seen some of my old bosses get it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home