Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving ~ 2008


This year I am thankful for all of the new friends I've made, that we've had work all year, that the kids are healthy and MOST of the bills are paid (the IMPORTANT ones anyway...).

I am thankful that my family (Mom, Dad, Aunties) are all doing OK and that Ralph's family is well.

I am thankful for miracles.

I am thankful for peolpe with patience and people that can forgive.

I am thankful for that fact that - life IS good, despite the daily ups and downs, aches and pains.




P.S. I am also thankful for booze, cigarettes and HOT MEN! WOO-HOOOO!!!! >;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home