
Aside from this being the LAST season of "ER" EVER - what is up with putting "Stella" up in there????? She all serious & shit all the time....WTF?
This last week's episode was the gift all "ER" junkies had been waiting for - they brought all the veteran ER actors back and it was AWESOME to see Dr Green, Cary, Jerry and "Rocket" Romano! But, I still wonder where were Noah Wiley, Julianna Margulies, Eriq La Salle and Maura Tierney? Did they feel that if they showed up it would seem like they were trying to bail out a sinking ship with a tea cup???
I'd read somewhere earlier in the year that they were bringing Anthony Edwards back and I wondered "How?" after they killed Dr Green off the show. I thought it was amazing how they brought him back into the story line. It would have been more amazing to bring back George Clooney - ROWR! >;-)
But back to my point about Angela Bassett. I just don't think she belongs on that show. The storyline doesn't seem to flow with her. She's just too serious an actress for my tastes. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all ends up. And, sadly, it will end.
Why do they always take the BEST SHOWS off TV? What is your favorite show that was cancelled?
2 Comments:
The Ex List. OMG, I thought I was going to cry. it's just not fair.
I don't remember that show...enlighten me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home