The Stuff Legends WERE Made Of...
Paul Leonard NewmanJanuary 26, 1925 - September 26, 2008
Over the last hand full of years, I've cultivated a new and growing appreciation for cinema. New cinema, classic cinema, foreign cinema...you name it. Cinema is such a cultural piece of who we are and an art form that is still not as appreciated as it should be. even during economic hard times in our country, there was always cinema - there to comfort us and let our minds wander and be entertained for 90-120 minutes that we were able to forget the strife of daily life.
And in my opinion, there's been one actor for the last 5 decades that has had his hand on the heartbeat of a cinematic nation.
Paul Newman.
I always knew from a young age that his work was gold and that there would never be another actor like him.
This morning, I awoke to find he's gone. Forever. The stuff that legends were made of.







<< Home