Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, September 22, 2008

'Tis The Season...

...and it's the most wonderful time of the year!

I LIVE for Autumn. It's "The Gift" after a long, hot Arizona summer.

It's *MY* time of the year. A time when my energy is high and I love to be alive, despite whatever ails me.

Apparently, there are specific times of the year that "other spirits" are high, too...I've been reading this blog for over a year and I can't ever get enough of it:

HAUNTED HOME BLOG

I am a semi-believer of the paranormal, as there have been too many occurences in my life that couldn't have been explained to happen any other way. Closer to Halloween (for the effect) I will post MY blog about my experiences.

But until then, HAPPY FALL, Y'ALL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home