Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life's not ALL BAD...

OK, so I might have over-exaggerated when I said that 2010 was the worst year of my life.

That's not all true. I got to do a lot of fun things and crossed several things off my "Bucket List":

- Got to go to Wrestlemania 26 in March in Phoenix.

- Got my new baby, Mr. Cash Man. While he's NOT Kolby, he has filled my heart with love and joy again because he's so sweet. I just love Cocker Spaniels!

- Got to attend my VERY FIRST Arizona State Fair with my kids and they LOVED it! It was sooo much fun! Also got to see Megadeth in concert while I was there! \m/>.<\m/

- Got to go see KISS in concert - \m/>.<\m/

- Got to go to Memphis, TN, go to Graceland, see a lot of important historical sights and meet one of my very best friends, B. who lives in TN.

- Had a WONDERFUL Christmas with my family. After all, that's what it's all about-- AND I am gonna get to go out tomorrow night to ring in 2011 with my wonderful husband who hasn't been able to take me out for A LOT of years (at LEAST 7 or 8?) and that's gonna be BIG fun - I just know it!!!

So, see? This is what I mean by Life is mostly BULLSHIT, sprinkled with Magic Moments and those Magic Moments will live in my heart FOREVER.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, February 22, 2011 , Blogger oline said...

jodi! i do not know if you'll remember me, but you used to read my blog ages ago and i was linking to an old post and saw one of your comments and thought i'd check up on you and i'm SO excited that you go to go to graceland. huzzah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home