Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I am THE QUEEN of Procrastination!!!!!!!!


You know what's funny?


If you click on the red ball toy down by my Spooky kitty on my side bar then swing it around and around with your mouse, the cats becomes....


THE EXORCIST!!! - head spinnin' around and everything.


Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go scrub Crayola Paint off of my daughter's bedroom wall.....*grumbles*...... >:-(

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, July 31, 2007 , Blogger Nicki said...

At least she didn't write "J*** W******" is a mean mom. She asked me why I didn't just write "mom is mean" and I told her I wanted to make sure the people who lived in the house after us knew that.

She left it up there.

 
At 3:51 PM, August 09, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

I've never met her, but I LOVE YOUR MOM. :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home