Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Decade Of Devotion....

It's been a long hard road to hoe, but I love you babe...thanks for standing beside me and being my best friend, unlicensed psychologist, and my rock through it all.

Here's to many more....now take me out for a steak dinner. :o)

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, July 19, 2007 , Blogger Nicki said...

Happy Anniversary.

Christ, you're old.








:P

 
At 4:21 PM, July 26, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Yeah - but I am THE GOOD KIND of "old"...like bonds, Jack Daniels and fine wine, Baby!

AGED TO PERFECTION!

>;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home