Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The BEST FUCKIN' CRACKERS In The Whole Wide World!

So we're at the Cracker Barrel last night and I wasn't too hungry so I ordered a salad. They served it with the dressing on the side and a little plate full of THESE little beauties.

I am not one to rave about something unless it's absolutely warranted, but there's a REASON my title is "The BEST FUCKIN' CRACKERS In The Whole Wide World."

Because they are. You can buy them on THIS WEBSITE if you don't have a/don't like Cracker Barrel, or you can just haul your cookies down to CB and order a soup, chili or salad and try them for yourself.

They ABSOLUTELY rawk!

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, November 30, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it have to be this specific brand or just oyster crackers in general? Hee-hee! I love oyster crackers! I used to buy them by the bagful and just eat them plain. They are so good and now you are making me hungry for them again. I need to buy some now and put them in the soups that I have. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home