Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, August 09, 2007

A 4-Star Read

I just finished reading one of the very best novels I’ve ever read. Now with the kids back in school, I have my mornings at my disposal and it's never felt BETTER to be alone...to sit down and read a good book.


THIS BOOK has put a lot of things in perspective for me. If you’ve read it, you know what I mean. If you haven’t read it, then I highly suggest you take yourself down to the library and check out the copy sitting on the shelf in the “W” fiction section.


Yes - even you men.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, August 09, 2007 , Blogger Nicki said...

I don't have to go to the library. I gots it at the Nicki Library. I just have to READ it.

 
At 4:11 PM, August 10, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

You will LOVE it...I "ger-on-tee"

:o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home