Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, November 29, 2008

*I* Think It Was Worth The Wait....

Hey Ladies of the Eighties!

Y'all seen Axl Rose these days!?




Rowr! MUCH hotter NOW than THEN!!!!!!!
I'd like to ride HIS "Night Train"!!!!!! >:-)~



THE 80s RULE FOR-EV-ERRRRRRR!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, November 29, 2008 , Blogger Nicki said...

Um, EWW now!!! His FACE looks better, but you can KEEP his nappy cornrowed head.

 
At 1:03 PM, November 30, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

"To Each His Own", Hon

You like the thin, brunette dudes and I am one of the peeps you send the "daily" to that likes the bigger beefier guys.

Life would be BORING if we all liked the SAME THINGS all the time! :o)

 
At 3:58 PM, November 30, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Settle down, ladies! :-)

I used to like Axl when Guns N' Roses first came out a billion years ago, but then I realized that some of the other guys in the band were much hotter. LOL! Like you said, to each their own, though. :-)

By the way, does this mean that you bought "Chinese Democracy"?:-) If so, was THAT worth the wait?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home