Sunday, August 19, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- The Utah Mine Tragedy
- Black Velvet
- Oh My My, Oh Hell Yes....
- A 4-Star Read
- Where In The HELL Is That Damned Fairytale!?
- 7 Days That Have Made My Weak...
- I am THE QUEEN of Procrastination!!!!!!!!
- Housework Cuts In On My Blogging Time!
- Happy Birthday, Mommy!
- Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




1 Comments:
Ah...thanks Miss Jodi! I'm happy that you still have this blog...even though mine is the way of the dodo bird.
Nah...didn't get the NFL Sunday Ticket. I went out and bought some Bath & Body Works and hung out at Starbucks. :-) My kinda place!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home