Monday, August 13, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- A 4-Star Read
- Where In The HELL Is That Damned Fairytale!?
- 7 Days That Have Made My Weak...
- I am THE QUEEN of Procrastination!!!!!!!!
- Housework Cuts In On My Blogging Time!
- Happy Birthday, Mommy!
- Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda
- A Decade Of Devotion....
- If It's Got "NECRO" In It - It CAN'T Be Good!!!!
- The Best Poem In The World
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






2 Comments:
Yer gonna miss them kids and you know it.
YEAH RIGHT! About as much as I miss the excruciating throbbing of my infected tooth...
They are LOVING school, tho, so I am pretty happy about that. ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home