Monday, October 22, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Mondays Meanderings
- I've Gone To Pot
- The Way I Are
- Comic Relief
- "After all, tomorrow is another day..."
- P.S.
- KIDS FOR SALE!!!!!
- Dante's Inferno....Test
- This Is Going In The "ICFBTS"* File....
- Now THIS Is More Like It!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





2 Comments:
Awesome and sahWEEETT!!
Thank ya Thank ya!
School has always been one of those times that I perform well under stress!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home