Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, October 01, 2007

Comic Relief

I got this from a friend on one of my on line groups...it's probably the funniest thing I've read in a week.


If ya can't LAUGH at something, you've LOST everything. :-D

*My Day*


My Morning started like this . . . .
Everything was going bad.
I was running late, spilled my coffee,
the dog had an accident and
the kids missed the bus.
I was angry, upset, and in an overall crappy mood.


When I finally got through the traffic and

made it to my office's parking lot,
I ended up scraping paint
with another car driving
the opposite direction in the parking lot.


The driver got out of the other car.
I was surprised to see that he was a DWARF!!


He looked up at me and said, "I am NOT happy!"


So I said, "OK then, which one ARE you?"


That's how the fight started. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home