Sunday, September 16, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Is It The Middle Of SEPTEMBER ALREADY!?
- TICKLED ABOUT TICKERS!
- Why I Love My Friends....
- Here's Your Sign....
- All In The Name Of Art....
- *MOAN*
- I Hope I Get A Tube Of K-Y Jelly To Go With This O...
- Welcome (BACK) to the Blackboard Jungle!
- Go Juice or Moo Juice?
- UnDeR PrEsSuRe
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





2 Comments:
I've said it before, and I know I'll burn in hell for it, but I hope he gets sock soaped.
Sock soaped?
Don't you mean more like BEAT WITH A SOCK FULL OF WOOD SCREWS?
You aren't going to "burn in Hell" ~ he brought all this shit on himself. You're only affirming it. LOL.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home