Friday, September 07, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Here's Your Sign....
- All In The Name Of Art....
- *MOAN*
- I Hope I Get A Tube Of K-Y Jelly To Go With This O...
- Welcome (BACK) to the Blackboard Jungle!
- Go Juice or Moo Juice?
- UnDeR PrEsSuRe
- Baby, It's ALL RIGHT Now!
- I Blame My Blogging Addiction on THIS Person...
- You've Got To Have An Ace In The Hole.....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





2 Comments:
Slap some brown contacts on that kid, and it would BE me.
I am, however, learning that penii come attached to manii, and manii are a pain in the ass.
And not in a good way.
I have SEEN the photos of you when you were younger - and I was thinking the same thing.
But you don't like cigarettes that much. LOL.
And yes - men are a PITA.
Is there really a GOOD PITA?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home