Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, August 31, 2007

Go Juice or Moo Juice?

(Ya'll like my wicked mad paint skills there??)



WTF is going on? Was there a COW STRIKE I wasn't told about? Are they now transporting GASOLINE via cow-pulled wagon and I missed it?


Why in the hell is MILK more expensive than gas?? I read one article that said Milk has ALWAYS been more expensive than gas. I DISAGREE. And I refuse to believe that because we're using CORN for fuel, that means that the corn to feed the cows is costing more. Bullshit. I have seen SILO upon SILO upon SILO filled to the hilt with government subsidized corn crops just sit there. And. Go. To. Waste.


I think that all of these scientifical type people should get together and figure out how to harness the power of METHANE GAS from BILLIONS of cows to fuel our cars and then fuel costs will be low, milk prices will be low and I won't have to choose between buying gas or buying milk. >:-(



Pick any article off THIS PAGE and you'll see what I mean....truly pathetic.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, August 31, 2007 , Blogger Nicki said...

What, woman??!?!!? Milk has ALWAYS cost more than gas. It's just that now you're resigned to paying so much for gas that you don't notice. Personally, I don't pay attention to the price of either - I know I need them regardless.

 
At 11:56 AM, September 01, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

I am referring to everything under the "INFLATION UMBERELLA" (in all relaity, I KNOW that milk has always cost more) ~ it just irratates me that no matter what, prices and cost-of-living expenses are going to consistently go up, yet our salaries & wages seem to be stuck in the mud.

I guess I am feeling it right now because I've chose to go back to school without any kind of secondary income for our family. All of my credit cards (EXCEPT THE CHEVRON CARD which is - SURPRISE SURPRISE - a GAS card) have been canceled and the great state of AZ STILL says we make TOO MUCH MONEY ($164 too much to be exact) to qualify for any assistance.

Times are just tough right now, and I hope that somewhere down the line, my children can forgive me for these 3 minutes of "BAD" in a lifetime of "WONDERFUL".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home