Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I Hope I Get A Tube Of K-Y Jelly To Go With This One...

Ask me why I HATE “The Man”. Ask me why I think there is STUPID people in this world that need to wear orange ear tags like cows do. GO ON ASK ME!


OK – since you asked, I’ll tell you.


My bank SUCKS. My bank sucks OUT LOUD. I've been a customer there for over 10 years and recently they've just been acting way more high and mighty than a financial institution should! ARRRRGGGG!!!!!!! >:-O


Do you know what those FAWKERS did!?!?!?!?!?!


They took $240 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT and put it in MY PARENT’S ACCOUNT (which I am what’s called a Third Party Signer on, so the account is “TECHNICALLY” mine too) because Mom & Dad had been overdrawn by that much for a few days before my Dad’s payday last week. >:-O


NO ONE contacted me about this. I got the letter in the mail today…along with the address to DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. You better believe I’m going to dispute the fucking transaction. I’ll dispute it to the fucking Supreme Court if I have to. That is BULL. SHIT. They NEVER sent out the “Consumer Disclosure Statement” that they CLAIM gives them the right to toy with people’s money. I may be kind of disorganized with some things, but when it comes to MY MONEY, I’m all up on top of it. I am sure it’s on their website somewhere, but I am way too pissed off right now to be reasonable.


I normally check my bank account EVERY MORNING, but I let it go this weekend because it was a holiday, it was my first week back in school, and I had a ton of other things to do. I DID check it on Friday and thought, "Man - I must've got a little carried away at the Wal Mart yesterday...??" Didn't think too much of - but I didn't look at the account details, either. Fuck me. My parents didn’t catch it either and have now USED THAT MONEY to pay their September rent.



Moral of the story?


Keep your eyes on your Benjamins, because when "The Man" gets the chance – he’s gonna screw you as hard as he can!!!!! >:-(


I’ll let you all know what the outcome is when I get one.

4 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, September 04, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

BTW, the name of the bank rhymes with HELL'S CARGO.

I highly advise you to do business elsewhere.

 
At 3:13 PM, September 04, 2007 , Blogger Nicki said...

Are the accounts linked somehow?

 
At 2:48 AM, September 06, 2007 , Blogger none said...

that sucks. bank errors can be really damaging and difficult to fix.

 
At 11:37 AM, September 06, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Freak: I emailed you about your Q - and believe me - ain't NOBODY dead YET.

Hammer: You ain't shittin'. And it's weird, too, bc I've been with this bank over 10 yrs AND have my mortgage with them...I've never had these probs before.

Oy - and the Fucktards WALK AMONG us!!!!!! (:-S

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home