TICKLED ABOUT TICKERS!
I know I should be doing something WAY more constructive like this (like homework parra clase de Espanol) but I need a mental break and if I don't take one, I am going to hurt someone or something.
A few years ago, some of my girlfriends started making these "tickers" to count down their pregnancies, baby's first year, etc. I never had much cause to make one until I found this site - you can make tickers for NON-OB/Gyn/Pediatrics related events - and since I am THROUGH with the baby makin' in MY life, I thought it would be fun to make some tickers for some events that are coming up for me that I am looking WAY forward to - since I am such a "visual" person! Let me know what you think if you're so inclined.
DEF LEPPARD in concert - Phoenix, AZ!
MY FAVORITE TV SHOW is back on this Fall for its FIFTH SEASON!
HALLOWEEN'S coming! Get your spooks out!
TURKEY DAY is on it's way!
The Kids get out of school THIS DAY....
*I* get out of school THIS DAY.....
(for some reason, I couldn't get the images to paste in...so you're stuck with links. Sorry!)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home