Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Now It's Time For Change...


I've been thinking about a LOT of shit lately. You have NO IDEA. Really philospical type junk...that's how I roll.


I feel like there's chagnes a-brewin' in my life and I felt like a change of BLOG TITLE was in order. I've been racking my brain. I really have - she hurts. But i think I finally came up with it. It's in the header. Ya like it? I got the idea from HERE. I LOVE that site, BTW.


Been a busy week and weekend. I will NEVER have my shit together, but I'm gonna go down with the ship, ya know?


Hope everyone's had a great weekend and I'll see ya out there!

P.S. That's *MY* South Park character, created on the website....kinda sorta looks like me...minus The Flame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home