Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dante's Inferno....Test

Lovingly lifted from my Freak Magnet......


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's" Divine Comedy Inferno Test



I had to laugh at one of the last questions that said, "A pimp is a good thing to be." *ROFLMAO*...but seriously, Folks, I don't think that I am THAT hateful, vindictive OR cruel.


To know me is to love me! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home