Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Now THIS Is More Like It!

I woke up this morning to a brisk temperature of 46F (8C).....I LOVE IT! This is what I have been waiting 8 months and 18 days for! It's going to get up to 80F (27C) today, but as long as there's hope for falling temperatures....


JODI IS HAPPY :-D


Now, if you'll excuse me, I am off to do a kind deed; my Mother's dog is sick and I'm taking it to the veterinarian.



P.S. Starbee's PUMPKIN SPICE frappucino is BACK for the Fall - I had one last night before class; those things are YUM-MAY! :-)~

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, September 18, 2007 , Blogger none said...

hope the dog is ok.

And that pumpkin spice coffee is one of my weaknesses :)

 
At 8:23 PM, September 22, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Hey Hammer! Good to see ya!

I am so incredibly hooked on the punkin spice...guilty!

And update on the pup - she DID have parvo, but we got her to the vet in time - she's just about 100% recovered!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home