
*Completely different than my MySpace blog entry for 093007
September has been
The Month From Hell. I feel like I’ve done a good enough job hanging in there and even got to go to see Def Leppard (which can fix jsut about any bad mood I’m in!) and celebrate my honey’s birthday, but enough is enough already.
And I’ve been having some pretty deep dreams the last 10 days or do. I won’t go into boring details, but research has provided me with these meanings:
Signifies you’ve lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals… You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. Alternatively, you may be trying to adjust and get accustomed to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing… signifies the desire for freedom, high ideals, ambition, and hopes. It is an indication that you are approaching a new departure in your life… it may mean that you are being too demanding or that your expectations are too high… represents your feelings of isolation and loneliness… symbolizes change and transformation… symbolizes change and transformation.
Vague? Well…yes, and no. I just wish I could figure out what it all means and how it applies to me. I more than welcome any advice or comments on this one.
I just feel like there’s so much I am up against right now. And trying to make heads or tails of it is driving me to drink cheap vodka! Oy vey. Sometimes challenges can benefit you in the long run, but right now, challenges SUCK. Especially when the outcome is so negative. Why me?
I’m tellin’ ya – life would be so much easier if it came with an instruction booklet.
A friend of mine is going through similar times right now and she said something the other day that’s sticking out in my mind: “I SHOULD put my Big Girl panties on and plow through it.” Yeah – me too.
Of course, this being My Life, it’s physically, emotionally, mentally and financially in such disarray right now – I’VE GOT TO FIND THEM FIRST.
I’ll let you know when I find them.
* Jodi trudges on....*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home