Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, October 22, 2007

Mondays Meanderings



(They're BOO-Bees....get it??) >:p

Just a few minutes between roaring passes of the children through the house with the dog on their heels and me having to leave the house to go out for the THIRD TIME today…


Everything here’s good – albeit I need a KID BREAK in a BAD WAY. Not even the sedatives are helping now!!!!!

They didn’t go to my parent’s house this weekend because my Mom was sick with some kind of upper respiratory crud and my Dad was in a foul mood. I won’t go into WHY – just know that’s it’s NOT. PRETTY. So I had Troll Patrol all weekend and LAWDAMERCY those 2 grate me sometimes. I love my kids, I love them to death, I would die for them and I love that they are growing into respectable young ladies (well, at least ONE of them is!) but I just need some time to center myself and get this train back on the track!


The Mister and I butted heads a few times over the weekend. It doesn’t pay to butt heads with an Irish(wo)man. He sees things my way for the time being, but I’ll swear if he doesn’t give me a reason to be a BITCH sometimes.


School’s good…one class over {Fundamentals of Health Care] – oh that reminds me – gotta go check my grade….(GAWD this computer is SO SLOW…) Oh great. Glitch in the Block Board suite…I can’t see my grade! ARG! Oh curse ye, retrograde of Mercury!!!!!!


But I digress…I’ve got my phlebotomy written final and practical Wednesday night. Kind of nervous about that, as I have not turned out to be the blood sucker I’d hoped to be – but I have conquered and pretty much overcome my fear of needles. It doesn’t bother me to watch now. I still get the willies ever so slightly when I think about it, though.


So with 2 classes down and 2 to go (until Dec 15), I’m back to the grind of JOB HUNTING. I’m revamping my resume and I am NOT going to let THOSE PEOPLE (they know who they are!) suck me into their negative vortex any longer. I am SO done with THAT. I’m going to try to get my foot in a MEDICAL door somewhere, so that once I become a CMA, I can start movin’ on up to that deluxe apartment in the sky :p


And it’s FALL now here in Arizona – or should I call is SCARE-izona?! I be lovin’ it. Snuggly fleece & sweaters, the pretty gold, orange and red casts about everything, the smells of my neighbors’ fireplaces...I LIVE for this time of year. I could do without the Mercury retrograde at this time, affecting all schedules and ways of communication, but what can ya do? As long as it’s 62F and sunny – you ain’t gonna hear me complain!


OK OK – time for me to go again before thsoe 2 kill each other and I have to miss class AGAIN. Just wanted to pop in and post that all’s well and I’m busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest!


Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home