Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, October 22, 2007

FLAT BUSTED


WHY? >:-(

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY , WHY CAN'T I FIND A DECENT PAIR OF BLACK BALLERINA FLAT SHOES IN WOMEN'S SIZE 12 WIDE?

I have looked high, I have looked low, I have looked on line, I have scoured stores! WHY DOES EVERY SHOE MANUFACTURER THINK THAT SIX FOOT TALL PLUS SIZED WOMEN DON'T NEED BLACK FLATS SHOES? Short of mugging a drag queen, I am beginning to think that I am not going to find said zapatos ANYWHERE!!!!!!!! >:-(

I want to be stylish. I want to be in fashion. I want to stretch Capri pant-wearing into the Fall season! DAMMITALLTOHELLANDBACK!!!!! >:-s

Any suggestions? Anyone? Otherwise I am going to get the $45 ones I really can't afford from Lane Bryant on line. I don't even think they are that pretty and they don't even look THAT flat, but I guess they will suffice. *Jodi pouts*

This whole issue goes back to my theory about how society as a whole perceives FAT PEOPLE. I like to look nice, well-groomed and well-dressed. And DAMMIT if I am gonna wear some tacky trash on my feet. They are as long as gun boats as it is - I don't need to be drawing any more attention to them. Some plain, non-patent, black leather flats would be the answer, but NOOOOOOOOOOO........ *Jodi rolls eyes skyward*

Too bad I can't wear flip-flops year-round or else I would.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, October 24, 2007 , Blogger Nicki said...

I'm so totally with you on the flip flops. I wear them everywhere, and have even occassionally "oops it" and worn them to work.

 
At 3:48 PM, October 25, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Hee hee - oopsies. Tell them it's your "Casual Dress Policy" statement. :p

I have 5 pairs of flip-flops and it's been so warm out here that I am still wearing them + my black Croc clogs...but DAMMIT I still want a pair of cute black flats I don't have to rob a liquor store to pay for!!!!!!! :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home