Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Happy 36th Birthday To Me!


I am green today
I chirp with joy like a cricket song
I am gray today
gloomy and damp like a morning fog
I am orange today
loud and messy like
finger paint on the wall

I am red today
hopping mad like a playground ball
I am black today
strong and tall a great big bear
I am purple today
bright and happy
like a butterfly in the air

I’m a rainbow today
all the colors of the world
I’m a rainbow today
all the colors of the world
I’m a rainbow today
all the colors of the world
are in me

I am yellow today
I shine my light out like the sun
I am white today
soft and quiet like new snow
I am blue today
calm as glass
and cool like the sea

I’m a rainbow today
all the colors of the world
I’m a rainbow today
all the colors of the world
I’m a rainbow today
all the colors of the world ...are in me

*...and happy 37th birthday to my "Bifday Buddy" ;o)

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, December 07, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! :-)

 
At 8:32 PM, December 08, 2008 , Blogger Nicki said...

Happy Birthday, doll!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home