Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday To Mama's Little Man!

(1995)

I am pleased to announce that Kolby made it to his 14th Birthday today! He's doing well, has a little pep in his step sometimes and is still eating, drinking, etc. I'm gonna lose my mind when this dog dies. He's been the best dog anyone could ever have. Even better than Marley.


Maybe he's gonna make a liar out of me after all & stick around a few more years??

I'd settle for months.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, January 23, 2009 , Blogger Nicki said...

Damn, that is old. Good thing he's got such a good mama.

 
At 3:15 PM, January 24, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he sticks around for a lot longer, too! :-) We had to put our dog Britney to sleep when she was 14 (or was she 15?) and that was one of the HARDEST things I have ever had to go through in my life! :'-( That was almost 11 years ago already and it still makes me cry thinking about it. :-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home