Wednesday, December 31, 2008
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- In Memorium ~ 2008
- If It Ain't One Thing...
- Merry Christmas ~ 2008
- Bye-Bye Miss American Pie....
- Happy 36th Birthday To Me!
- *I* Think It Was Worth The Wait....
- The BEST FUCKIN' CRACKERS In The Whole Wide World!
- UPDATE ON A MIRACLE!
- Happy Thanksgiving ~ 2008
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





2 Comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great night tonight!
xx
You're welcome, Emma - thanks for visiting mine. :o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home