Tuesday, January 20, 2009
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Happy MLK Day!
- Happy Birthday To Mama's Little Man!
- More Of A Life Review Than A Movie Review...
- Happy Birthday Daddy!
- Happy New Year! 2009!
- In Memorium ~ 2008
- If It Ain't One Thing...
- Merry Christmas ~ 2008
- Bye-Bye Miss American Pie....
- Happy 36th Birthday To Me!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






1 Comments:
About a month before the election, I had a guest at the hotel talk to me about the candidates and he said basically the same thing - he said something to the affect of "It's called the WHITE house for a reason". I was so~oo pissed about that! He was an old man, so I let it go, but I was livid about that one for days! :-/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home