What Is This World Coming To??
When I first heard about THIS STORY about 10 days ago, I thought it was heart-warming. I thought that possibly, this was a story of a couple who’d been blessed with the children they were not able to have the old fashioned way.
What I didn’t know was yet to unfold.
Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t have anything against single mothers. In fact, I have a very deep respect for any woman who can do the parenting thing alone. I know that I COULD NOT.
But…. BITCH, WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU CRAZY?? YOU ALREADY HAD 6 KIDS. NOW YOU HAVE FOURTEEN. 14 KIDS. NO ONE IN THE WORLD NEEDS 14 KIDS.
I won’t go too much into how I feel about this, because I don’t want to fight with anyone. I am a mother myself and I am so grateful that I have the 2 wonderful daughters I have. But this woman has just gone overboard with her obsession and who is it going to end up hurting? The children.
Does she realize what a RISK she has put 8 babies at by having them all together? Just ask Bobbi McCaughey the mother of the septuplets born back in November 1997. Those children have so many health problems. Is it fair for someone to decide the fate of babies that have no say in the risk they are being put in? What kind of quality of life will these children have in 10 years? And what kind of burden are the taxpayers at? What kind of burden is our already weary healthcare system at?
I just don't understand.






<< Home